Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One of the main causes of a house that looks messy is items that are scattered and stored carelessly throughout the area of the house. These items can be in the form of children’s toys, wall decorations, photographs, displays or books that have been read. Laying out these items may not initially interfere, but over time it will become a serious problem for you. Saving your belongings carelessly beside going to make the item quickly damaged, it can also make it difficult for you to look for it because it is covered with other items. To deal with this problem, you do not need to throw all your books, or displays into the trash, but instead have a wall shelf or some that you can use as a place to arrange all your displays, books and photographs, the presence of wall shelves will also make the house feels neat, plus nowadays there are so many wall shelf designs that have a minimalist, modern concept but with a sweet design that makes your homeroom more attractive.
Currently floating wall shelves are excellent in the world of interior design. This type of wall shelves can be placed in various rooms in your residence, such as in the living room, bedroom to the bathroom. This is because various wall shelves have various functions such as to put room accessories such as displays and photos, reading books, bathroom equipment to function as a television table. The price offered for a wall shelf unit also varies, ranging from affordable to slightly expensive.
There are 2 types of floating wall shelves commonly used. The first is called a floating shelf, which is only a shelf attached to the wall like floating. While the second is in the form of a cabinet or commonly called a hanging cabinet. Forms more massive, sometimes not door like bookshelves and some have doors. The material used to make this floating wall shelf varies.
Here are the cool and amazing ideas that you can emulate to design wall shelves:
1. To beautify the walls in your house you can describe a small plant on top of it. Besides beautifying it, it also adds to the fresh atmosphere
2. Not only for storing books and other furniture, but you can also use wall shelves to organize kitchen items.
3. Make your wall shelf more attractive with a little decoration. Also, place a bright wall shelf.
4. If you have a small child and have a lot of messy toys, then you can make a special rack to organize your child’s toys neatly.
5. A shelf in the corner will not take up much space. For vertical shelves, you will need a little space.
6. Box-shaped shelves with division using bulkhead. With this model, you will get quite a lot of shelves.
7. Shelves with pentagon models are very interesting to try. Use bright colors as the color.
8. If you have several plants of small size, you can place them on a wall shelf. That will make your plants look and stay awake.
9. Sloping rack design. A little modification will make the shelves in your home more attractive and attention.
10. Shelves on small chairs are one of the interesting ideas to try. With the seat, you can sit casually when you will read the book on your shelf.
11. Match the color of the shelf you are going to use. If the color of your wall is white and you can choose the same color as your wall, white.
12. Shelves are not only for storing items but also shelves you can use as decoration to keep your room safe.
13. Shelves with multilevel models will make the items on your shelf look attractive and neatly arranged.
14. Different models of checkered boxes and colors on each box to add traction and elegance to the shelves in your home.