Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The room is a palace. From learning, doing assignments, to playing games, everything is done here. Therefore, comfortable rooms are important for us. To make your room more comfortable, why not just make these wall decorations? It’s easy now. You also don’t need to spend a lot of money to make it. Let’s see what you can make!
1. Butterflies are not only in the garden. Now, get ready to welcome the invasion of butterflies in your room! The white walls in the room really saturated the view. Now, it’s time to make your room beautiful like a garden. Butterflies can not only fly in the park, now butterflies can fill the walls of your room to make it look fresher. How to make paper butterflies is also quite easy. You only need to prepare enough cardboard or Astro paper and double-sided tape as adhesive. First, draw a butterfly pattern in the carton, then fold and attach adhesive to one side. Then put the picture on the wall of the room in the direction you like. And let them make your room more beautiful. Don’t forget you have to choose a color that contrasts with the color of the room’s wall, so your butterfly will also light up.
2. It is not impossible to make 3-dimensional decorations with paperboard. The cost is cheap, the method is simple. The 3-dimensional decoration is not impossible for you to manifest on the wall of your room. Now you can use colorful paperboard to decorate your room to be more attractive. The way is not complicated, just cut the scissors. To create a heart-shaped 3-dimensional decoration, first, you have to make a heart image pattern first. Make sure the base of the heart image is not too sharp, and the side must be wide. Then pinch on the base of the heart to create a bulging impression. Stick to the wall using glue. To create a 3-dimensional blimp, you can make a pattern with two sides at once.
3. Capture the girlfriend’s flower on your wall, because the sign of love is not worth throwing out of the trash! Most of the flowers given by girlfriends are often only left in the room to dry and end up in the trash. Instead of wilting without remembrance, then starting now there is nothing wrong with you trying to preserve all the memories by sticking them on the wall of the room. The method is simple, you only need to stretch each flower on the wall of the room, and arrange it neatly with transparent masking tape. Stick each handle to “line up” like the curtain that sticks. In addition to remembering the gift of people, you will feel the beautiful atmosphere with the presence of this kind of wall decoration.
4. Instead of wasted cardboard wasted, you better use them to make elegant decorations. Toilet paper is one of the objects that you often use. That means you will also have a number of used cartons. Well, the used tissue that you have been wasting so long can you actually make elegant room decoration. The method is quite easy, first cut the cardboard to make it thinner. Then, wrap it first with glue or tape back and forth to form the pattern you want, for example, flowers. After that, apply paint on the surface so that the color of this object becomes brighter. Then attach it to the wall using small nails so that it doesn’t fall easily. So, the atmosphere of your room can be more elegant and not boring to look at!
5. Want to create natural nuances in the room? Take advantage of a small glass bottle to decorate your wall that was a bit gloomy. Most of us choose plain colors to paint the walls of the house because the walls will be more easily decorated. But in the end, we only more often fill it and frames and wall clocks. Even though you can make different things, you know. Now it doesn’t hurt you to use a syrup used glass bottle as a unique curtain. If you don’t have a used bottle, you can also buy it at a cheap price. Don’t worry, the method is pretty easy. First, open the bottle cap that you are going to create, then tie the mouth of the bottle with a nylon rope or brown mine. One nylon rope can tie 5-6 used bottles. After that, fill with various kinds of flowers to make it look more beautiful. If you are bored, you can replace it with beach sand and some unique small shells. With this kind of wall decoration, your room will feel more natural and make you not want to leave.
Now, what options will you have to decorate your room wall? Make sure your room will be more fun with simple decorations. Good luck, good luck.